Weekend

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ben was away this weekend, to visit his parents. For some reasons I can't go along but guess what, I got Ben to bring my Mil her favourite dessert - Bird's nest soup. I was suppose to give this to my MIL months ago but I forgot. Thanks babe for passing it to her and I am glad to know that she is happy with the gift. *wink*Ben told his mum that we bought the bird's nest to her before our bank account went zero. Hahaha.. or else she will thinks that we have too much money to spend. Well, for the house purchase and renovation, we have spent almost all of our floating cash and our account nearly went zero!!! I was super thrifty for the past few weeks until Ben's call yesterday night at 12mn.

We've decided to sell partial of our shares and make a reasonable profit at more than 40% ! You know what was on my mind when Ben told me "executed"?

" I wanna go shopping with Natalie for HK stuff !" ...damn, it even hit USD39!


0 chirping: