Bulk Purchase and SPREE ...stay tune

Monday, August 25, 2008

I am indeed a little bit too free until Nat starts to pursuade me to go ahead organising bulk purchase and sprees. It is quite popular among Singaporean, due to their busy schedules, they like to do online shopping. We, as organiser have to source for products, check for market demand, email supplier/distributors, start a spree/bp, collect payment, make payment, receive goods and send them out to all buyers. It sounds simple, right? It is always easier said than done, especially when items are "oos" and need to inform buyers for alternatives *tsk tsk* it can be quite leceh(troublesome) and confuse too when the products are ordered from overseas, you need to look into the exchange rate, shipping cost, shipment duration as well as handling fee. The bad experience was a spree few years back (german company), I used my credit card to make payment and weeks after ordering, there were some orders to US using my cc (reflected on my bill) and we were charged approx SGD500! Why am I ordering funny things and ship to US when I am in Sg?! Yeah, my cc no. was used by others and did I settle my bill? YES, we have to and Citibank said they will investigate the matter and you know what, Ben and I just rest the matter and only make online purchase at reliable online store after that incident.

so, am I born to do this? I don't know...hahaa.. I used to help my ex-colleagues to order food - Ang gu kueh. I would go around asking for orders and walk to the store to make purchase. I enjoyed distributing them but I never enjoyed when I had to carry 100 pcs of agg back to the clinic. *hahahahaa* On and off you will see me organising spree for Birkenstock Sandals too so now I am sourcing for other products.

*ALL MUMMIES PLEASE TAKE NOTE*

2 chirping:

mommysam said...

Ok - I will take note for your spree. I always get Destini diaper rash cream or First teeth toothpaste. Or clothes for myself.

Diana G.B. said...

wah...thanks for your support..