Mandee Spree

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mandee is US brand and they have a wide range of apparels and accessories, go to their webby and let me know which are the items you want and I shall place the order for you.

Style No:
Hyperlink( make sure the link is valid and correct item as I am not accountable for errors):
Description:
Color (if applicable):
Size (please check the availibility first):
Alternative color/item with style no. :
Price in USD(after discount if applicable):
Conversion : SGDxxx

1.2. I will:

- collate the orders
- do purchases
- arrange for self collection at Jurong East MRT, weekday at 6:30pm / Novena MRT, weekday at 6:30pm (no alternative)
- confirm your orders when you do first payment
- Transfer to my POSB savings 102-15461-4 OR OCBC savings account 558-9-014991


2. Your cost in this purchase includes :

2.1. Item price

2.2. International Shipping, subject to quantity (eg. USD32.95 for 10 pcs tops )I will only know the amount the minute before I place the order.

2.3. My service charge (buying, packaging, handling) is 5% of the total purchase

2.4. Thus, computation of your cost is:

Retail price in USD x 1.45 (conversion rate) + 5% (service fee) = SGD xxx

2.5. Right after placing order, I'll email each buyers regarding your intl shipping fee for second payment.

3. Shipment Process:

The total delivery time includes the time it takes to process the order (7-21 days). I will try my best to get your parcel ready as soon as I can.

0 chirping: