Sentiment

Thursday, August 21, 2008

This is my 600th entry for my personal blog. I am glad I've gone this far and feeling great that my readers do enjoy browsing my site. As said, the blog is mainly for sharing, almost everything but I do not like to share unhappiness events. For those who read and find it a little bit exaggerated, eg. how can someone has such beautiful life? Well, I take this chance to let all my silent readers out there know that I do have a normal life like anyone of you, there are ups and downs and most of them are just too personal for me to scream them out loud here.

At the beginning of starting this blog, it was suppose to be a diary (that's why I kinda scolded my ex manager in my 3rd/4th entry) and later on it becomes public as I have a few buddies who wish to know how's my life going on and get a little bit of updates here and there, yeah, to know that Diana is not dead yet after the SLIM 10 issue.

Later on, I thought it would be nice to share my ROM and wedding preparation experience with all the wedding couples and this blog becomes a place for my to store some of my memorable moments and the "growing up" stages. I then fond of baking and cooking and this blog suddenly becomes a little "makan blog"! I later received a feedback that my blog was too cluttered and I should systematize them so I changed my blog template, added labels for each entry and created another foodie blog - Sweetness Divine

So here I am again, how can I have a life that seems so perfect to everyone, I don't mind if you use the word "show off" but how? It is simple, just be contented. Don't always think that others are better off than you do, don't always get upset when you see piles of work and don't always peek at others and think you must do better than him/her. It will never end, if you've already decided to live your life and be contented, stop looking at others with a feeling of jealous envy and tell yourself, there are many people who are much unfortunate than you, he/she might be hiding somewhere cursing you like what you are doing right now and I bet you don't like them to do that. I am truly lucky and thank god for sending this man to life, who taught me how to smile, controls my short temper and stands by me when I need support and constantly reminds me that I do not look good when I am frowning. Everyone has their own personality, be it good or bad, the moment we choose to marry him, we have to accept for what he is but don't pampered him too much, when you think there is a need to sit down and TALK nicely, do so as communication and respect are the keys to blissful and solid marriage.

By the way, I am feeling honored to receive a few emails lately, telling me that my blog inspires them and reading my nonsense here somehow helps them especially when they are down. I don't know how but I am happy to know that most of my readers have positive thinking towards their lives and they are just as "xinfu" as I am. I always hope I can communicate with my readers, especially those silent readers from overseas. I do know that you come here regularly but do give me a chance to know you too, if you have a blog of your own, drop me a line at my email : koala_bare@hotmail.com and let me know how did you come across my corner.
Last but not least, do you know that it takes 43 muscles to frown and only 17 to smile ? So, just smile and

0 chirping: