Stupid 20% off posters

Friday, August 01, 2008

*Early 2008* I was so desperate. I need to go out, I need to make up. I dropped my compact powder and left with nothing to put on. I anyhow grabbed a (sample)compact powder and applied.

"Eh,not bad..what brand is it?"

Since 5 months ago, I've started to use cheapo brand reasonable priced compact powder but still stick to my expensive Ultimation day serum as a base. The effect is good, coverage is good, maybe because I don't have a big face because some said the coverage is "not enough", well, I wonder how big your face is. Then this vain pot thought Robinson is having 20% off for cosmetics and went to replenish her make up items, not knowing these items are not entitled for discount .. *punch ROBINSON*

So what ! to have 6 for smart shopping, still kena chop!

0 chirping: