Mooncake

Sunday, August 24, 2008

We all like to eat the formal Crown Prince Hotel's flaffy pastry "Or Ni" mooncake 潮州芋泥月饼, especially me because I don't eat the traditional baked mooncake. Well, cravings started and we are like die-die must buy when we know we can get the yam mooncake at Peony Jade while shopping at The Central last week. Yeah, we walked in the rain just to get these yummy delicacies.

Thumbs up for their mooncakes! I was so careless for not double checking them before leaving the restaurant as we ended up buying the one without york, arrgghhhh... *did you see my hello kitty table cloth?*

As for our all time favourite - Durian Mooncake, we are going to give it a miss for this year as the prices are just way too expensive at >SGD50 for a box of 4 snowskin durian mooncakes. I think is better to spend SGD50 on PURE DURIAN PULP. Hahaha.. *I may reconsider when the date is drawing near because they normally give better discount to clear their stock*



0 chirping: