You're not AN Engineer..

Sunday, November 04, 2007

"You're not an Engineer, you're an Architect!"
Ben was thrilled when Keerthi said that, he knows that his hard work all this while has taken into account and most importantly, appreciated significantly!

Of course, I am prepared that Ben will be asked to go Shanghai anytime soon, definitely not with me as I seriously don't think my application will be approved.

But I am okay about it as I know, my long leave in December is around the corner and we are planning out trip to Japan... I am going to buy lots lots lots of cute stuff from Japan...please stop me..

Besides, I am also looking forward the bonus..not mine, is chicken okay! My 2.5 months bonus is even lesser than his monthly earnings. Ben said he is going to get me this!

Yes, my KitchenAid Artisan Pink Mixer


Anyway, Congratulations to WaBee! Well Done!

0 chirping: