!Farewell My Fellow Colleagues!

Friday, November 23, 2007

No matter how much hatred I had inside me(towards her), how much I wanted to leave this place... There is always someone I missed the most...

*stop guessing, she is not in all photos, what are you taking me for? A hipocrite? Or Britney Spears?*

Song of the post to set the mood -
These are the powerpuff girls at our front counter. I really love working with you girls even though you all are quite fierce esp. on Tues and Thu but I always tell myself, "everyone has their own way to distress themself."


Kak Noor, I still remember my first day in clinic, you were the one who did a little orientation in the clinic with me. You are always soft spoken, polite and humble. Please don't feel bad anymore, there is other reason for me to make this decision.

Srina is a big mama in the clinic. To me, she is BRAVE. Her hubby owns 2 shops at Esplanade - The Tatami Shop and The Cookies Museum, must ask for discount when I visit the stores, haha!

Grace is from Philipine and has 2 beautiful kids. I still remember how sexy she looked even in her maternity clothes.

Barvani, please remember to SMS me when your big day has come.. *wink*


My best best buddy : KAREN TANG. Bubbly and hot tempered but I really wish you all the best and hope your dream comes true. When I am really down and no where to hide in the clinic, (you might not know this) you're always there (in the cine room) to be with me..

Sukini," You are always my favourite girl.." I never had the chance to tell you, "Kak Su, you really make me feel protected, you are like a mummy to me..."