Carousel Cake Separator

Monday, November 26, 2007

Nat wanted to have it for Cheryl's 2nd bday, we couldn't get it due to time constrain so Cheryl got another design for her cake instead. To play safe, I ordered it right away, which is like *counting finger* 7 months back from BIY. Guess what? The product arrived TWICE and they didn't contact me and SOLD it to other customers!
Never mind, I told myself. Waited for another few months and the answer they gave me few days back was," we have no idea when is the next shipment.." Cannot be right?!!!!??? Don't tell me we can only have that carousel cake separator for her 4th bday!

So, I decided to call Chong Trading and asked for the price. Answer : Not sure (cannot be right?)but < $50.


What the heck? It is only USD12.99 from Wilton and even BIY is selling at only $28. Now I am calling Phoon Huat and see if I am gonna to "highly recommend" this place. FYI, mostly all stores are run by hainanese and I have no idea why are they so yaya papaya esp. Sun Lik.
*Updates*
Phoon Huat called up yesterday and said order can be done so. See! They are so Efficient!