Judgement Day

Friday, November 09, 2007

I think my Bazi is not good (sometimes only la~).
You see, my working life is such a mess, now even my blog got hijacked! Not the ordinary terrorism, just someone who can't get enough from
Teletubbies.


Sobbing...continue sobbing....still sobbing....

can't control my feeling anymore !!!

Woooowaaahhhh why like this? why do this to me?? Woooo.....

When I am feeling soooo down and looking at the screen, got scolded/commented
up side down, left right middle, front and back....

Smoochie came to me and said,"What seem to be bothering you dear, you can just Loooooook at the IP?"

Waohhhhhhh... am I hallucinating again, Smoochie speaks? Even Smoochie is smarter than some computer technician..


I know you got it !~Proud of you!

*Gimme 5! Smooch*


Oppsss....Computer Technician? Did I just mention technician?

Computer Technician means : Under supervision of a Division Manager, installs, maintains, troubleshoots and upgrades computer hardware, software, personal computer networks, peripheral equipment and City-wide electronic mail systems; assesses user training needs and trains users in effective use of applications; makes recommendations regarding hardware and software acquisitions; prepares documentation and provides user assistance to City staff; and performs related work as required.

aiyah, I anyhow "copy" from this page *

Hey ya Computer Techician, I have an architect here and this architect don't build house

" Ben aint no Bob! the builder"


" Bob! The Builder!
Can we Fix It?
Bob! the Builder!
Yes! we Can! "

*enough enough*

Perhaps it's my Ba Zi or it's all destined to turn out this way, that I do not know, guess I'll have to check with Mr.Fengshui, but that's later. Let me now show you what (ridiculous thing) can happen to my life...
While I was at work, some dudes flooded my chat box. From the first look their names appeared to be very familiar, but with the least amount of common sense I know that wouldn't be them.

Let's check it out..


The TYPICAL SLIT PERSONALITY EXAMPLE Follows...

I am so sorry to get "Sally", Jean and CL involved in this "pillow fight"...hehehe...

Jean, CL : See, is not that I don't wanna grow up, don't wanna look forward and move on, I wish so much to have my own life, a peaceful one, I just happened to know a retarded guy long long ago, I am so sorry about it.

0 chirping: