Foodie Blogroll !!

Monday, November 12, 2007

An email was sent to me by Jenn today..


" Hi!The Foodie Blogroll is a huge list of links that link to your page.The more people that join the more links you will have linking to your page and the higher your page ranking will get on google. In just a few months I have over 900 websites linking to me through another blogroll that I joined. I didn't find one for foodies, so I decided to create one of my own! I think it is a great opportunity, and the more the merrier! I think you have a great blog and I think so many others will enjoy it as well. This is a good opportunity for networking.


All you have to do is copy and paste the ENTIRE attached code as it is into your sidebar template (Unless you have a wordpress or Vox blog that does not allow the full code, yet).


Once you have done that, email me to let me know, and I will add you to the roll. This is a manual process, therefore it may take some time before you see your site on the blog-roll.


If you don't see your name listed on the blog-roll within 2 weeks, please notify me. Please, be patient :)


When replying to this email, please always include your URL, your blog title and your name in the email.



Thanks!
Best,~*~ Jenn DiPiazza ~*~

Travel Writer.Creative Cook.Food Critic.


Professional FoodieSee what's cooking @ www.leftoverqueen.com
Visit my travel blog @ www.travelcloseup.com "




I am so happy to receive it and of cause I've attached the code at my blog. See this...