Winter Wear?

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Did a little shoppin' today before meetin' Ben at Orchard. As mentioned before, I need to shop for some winter clothes for the bitterly cold Shanghai. I walked into Mango and realised that I haven't been shoppin' for clothes for almost 3 months(Bet you, last was in HK!), not even shoes ok! I totally forgot all my sizes (UK? US?), for pants la and Ahem, bra. I ended up going in and out of the fitting room for 4 times just to try size 40, 38, 34, 36 and of cause surely got one fit me and the price is like SO CHEAP ($59, go grab now if you want, it is located at Takashimaya) that I wanted to get 2 pairs but the colours are damn odd so I got only one black pants and a spaghetti top, yeah, why am I getting it while shoppin' for winter clothes?

SIMPLY TOO CHEAP TO MISS, it is only $15

See the long coat(below la), good pricing too at $99 but I wanted Ben to see it before I buy and BEN indeed loves it so most likely I will come back on Friday evening to get it. Oh yah, Ben was asking me out for dinner this Friday, must remind mummy not to cook (nice food) our shares.