Business Trip?

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

"You should just tender your resignation.."

"No, I wanna take my bonus first, if I leave now, I've got nothing.."

"If you resign now, you'll get to go Shanghai with me.."
"......"

Ben has confirmed his Shanghai trip a minute ago. He will leave on 25th Nov - 1st December. How sad.. this time round, Ben is not going for training but to train those PRC. I never know what is his job description but I know he does coding, is coding = programming? He is always in the cold lab, I have no ideas why must that lab be so cold, he will sit in for hours killing bugs, yeah, now he sounds like pest control expert. Ben, when you are in Shanghai, you will be working 9-5 and I'll end up doing all the shopping alone, which I don't want. I promise I'll be "SAHW", just gimme another 2 months, ok?

0 chirping: