A Hard-Core KOSÉ Fan

Thursday, November 15, 2007

I believe all girls have their favourite brands of skin care products. For me(just found out not long ago), a hard-core KOSÉ Fan for at least 3 years!

After looking at my facial powder wash, lotion, night cream, hydration mask, white mask, then I realised I've been buying the same KOSÉ products for the past 3 years unfailingly. I must take a firm stand that this is really a very very good brand!...or else? Why am I so obsess about their products?

Okok, let me do a 'lil intro :

!! RAVE !! Seikisho Soap ($32 with case, 120g / $28 refill ) Final clean-up to your cleansing routine to enhance the penetration of subsequent skincare products. IMO : It will be a little bit messy after some time, afterall, is soap..*rolling eyes* unless you don't mind, or else, is a good buy! We switched to Powder Form since it lauched 2 years back.

!! RAVE !! Kose Sekkisei White Powder Wash ($43, 100gm)blends with special hydrating ingredient which creates a thin protective layer on the skin after cleansing & helps to maintain softness and minimizes irritation to the skin. IMO : Ben and I love it! I remember when our luggages were been checked before checked in (United Airline)the lady was looking at my powder wash and started to intro it to her colleagues. Yeah, we then discussed about the price and how good the product is!



!! RAVE !! Sekkisei Lotion ($119, 360ml) Hydrates and replenishes moisture, promotes blood circulation and stimulates cell activity to give you soft smooth skin. IMO : Wish to be Snow White, you mustn't miss this!

Kose Junkisui Foaming Wash ($30?, 115ml) IMO: used only 1 tube, cheaper range but Ben and I don't like it.

!! RAVE !! Seikisho Mask White ($34, 75mls) Stimulates blood circulation to improve dull complexions. IMO: Kose Most Sellable product! Need me to say more? Use it generously!

!! Rave !! Seikkisei Lotion Mask ($25, 5 masks per box) IMO : For lazy bum like me ! Look at the price, Cheeeaaapppp.... is actually the combination of the lotion and the kose paper mask, I bought because it is convenient, if you don't mind, place the paper mask in the filled lotion cap and the pellet will be a lotion mask, apply for 5 -10min. Voila~

Sekkisei Emulsion ($80, 140mls) Moisturizes and softens, as well as gives skin a balance of moisture and lipids. IMO : I was told to use it only at night but I find it a bit oily but still bearable..


!! RAVE !! Beaute de Kose Ultimation Day Serum SPF 20 PA+++($80? 30ml) IMO : A must use product before leaving the house every morning! Keep my face smooth and flawless for whole day, easy to use and not greasy.

No No No...I am not done yet..

I... do go for routine facial at KOSÉ Beauty Centres!

Located at Scott Isetan, Level 2. They have Basic Facial that cost $60/session; Deep Cleansing : $70/session; Whitening & Detox : $95/session; Charcoal $90/session; GreenTea : $90/session.


If you go for their package, it is going to be 4+1 FOC

Well, I am a Vain Pot as mentioned, signed up for W & D and thanks to --> Ben!

Oh yah, Ben, you have to go with me for my next facial session as I have no more session left after that!~ * GRIN *