Onde Onde & Tapioca Cake

Monday, November 19, 2007

!! AGAIN !!

Someone needs to stop me from behavin' like a pregnant woman

I've been going around findin' food, CRAVING!!

Went to Maxwell Food Centre with parents for lunch today, so sad I couldn't get my peanut soup ,stall 57; some called it Ah Baling, don't know why? Not only that, my Tian Tian Hainanese Chicken Rice, stall 10; Closed today also!!! ARrrrRRggGGgghhh...

Photos taken from Yummy Dummy and Rum Space

But, managed to buy "Pancake" from Stall 26 for daddy, his favourite! Photos from Dr Leslie Tay! Oh ya, talk about Dr, may consider workin' at his clinic, why? I like food also..Haha

Tried assam fish from Big Scissors Curry Rice, stall 43

How can I miss my Onde Onde and Tapioca Cake from Xing Xing Tapioca Cake stall? Yes I did mention I prefer Sgkueh but this one also not bad la..~ Photo taken from Super Makan.