How Did I Do IT ?

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Remember my 72 kilos post last week?

No Jokesss!!!!


Here are the prove...

You Really wanna see them??I mean ME..

Are you ready~!!!???!!!~
Okay, which one is ME??

Yeah, you got it right! But this is nothing ..

Almost Fainted~ So O Piang!!!
Gosh!! what a Year 2000NYP Year 2001 with Aida
Take a Closer Look..What's feeding me!!! SO Gross!

Ben was dating me at that time, was he blind or kind?? yucks...

Thank GOD I shed the poundSsss, Year 2003


No No, You guys got CHEATED!!

Hahaha, all these (gross)photos .... are real BUT, I was ONLY 65 kilos, guess I didn't even dare to take photos in 1997. I'll try to find them, I promise...If my site traffic hits 5000, okay!!!!???????


2 chirping:

SallyLee said...

Hi..
I luv your blogs.
But I am more amazed by this blog. How on earth you managed to shed so many poundsssS? A healthy diet? or?

=)

And of course what motivated you to do so?

*Curious*

Diana G.B. said...

THanks Sally.

Exercise is the answer! Healthy diet and determination.

Motivation? -->BEN! Ben looks the same 6 years back and I was a fat ugly girl. I hate ppl starring at us when he holds me in public. I remember while we were on the train, Ben started to talk to me and those "ugly commuters" jaw dropped.Auntie at the hawker centre asking me," where and how you find this guy?" I almost gave her a punch but THANKS to all people, they were the one who told me I should do something about it!