Dinner Is Ready for Tonight

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Well, I am half way actually. Something is still in the wok! Hehehehe..
Wonder what will be our simple dinner for tonight? Is really simple...
Stay Tune..to be continued...
Updated:
Margaret said that the fish is very well done, taste just like those in the restaurant!
I am so happy, THANK YOU MARGARET!
Simple Brocolli with carot. Tips: add some fish sauce
Ginger Egg with our *homemade rice wine*. Actually is meant to be eaten during confinement but since I have ginger and eggs, I just cook for my siblings-->I can see Nat is drooling
I've also prepare some fruit for everyone - mini mandarin orange-->cute and nice!

Homemade Rice Wine is for sale !! If you wanna get some from us, kindly contact me at koala_bare@hotmail.com
Must promote promote mah..not everyone know how to make, ok?

0 chirping: