Little India

Sunday, November 25, 2007

We wanted to go Mustafa Centre at Little India to try our luck for some less expensive down jacket but as if you go on reading, we didn't get any from MC but then we had a fantastic Northern Indian food at the famous Banana Leaf Restaurant.
We come here at least 2 times a year, for children's birthday celebrations. Oh yah, 80% of his colleagues are indians and they are super nice people!
Here we ordered Tandoori Chicken, Chilli Chicken and Garlic Naans.---> $27

After the feast, we walked around and I got my puttu ( wrong spelling?). I still remember I used to wear it during my poly time, together with thick eyes liners, volumed eyes lashes and nose stud. Talk about that, I've decided to wear it since I am no longer working in the clinc or ward. Oh Yes! 'THEY' stopped me from wearing nose stud for 'professional' reason. Huh? What? I've never mentioned I had my nose pierced 4 years back? Well, now you know *smile*