To where you belong...

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Well, I wonder should I have more control at my own blog? Like giving permission to those who really wish to come to my blog. Damn I hate this. It is suppose to be a sharing site. I share almost everything here at my corner. But if you can recall, I seldom post things or people I hate the most. Too bad I just found out there are actually people who are seriously "uninvited".

It is so annoying to find out there are strangers who frequent your site but hate you to the core! Why still bother to come? Like you are staying at home and you always sleeping naked next to your husband, thinking of all the privacy you have, suddenly you found out that there are some ba*tard hiding and peeping you every now and then at your doorstep. The best part, this peeping fellow never like you.

For god, for whoever sake, please crawl back to the hole where you belong! If you don't like me, don't like every single line that key in by me, get your own life elsewhere! I'm not interested to know things or people that has got nothing to do with me.

0 chirping: