Welcome Back !

Monday, October 27, 2008

Ever since I decided to lock my blog five days ago, various reasons have made me rethink about this whole blog-locking business. It is becoming more and more pointless to have the blog locked, based upon the following analysis:
  1. I receive an average of 10 requests per day for invitations. Going at this rate, the limitation of 100 invitees will soon run out.
  2. Genuine readers may not have returned before the blog is locked. And when they do, having a locked-down blog on their faces is not such a good idea. When that happens there is no way (that I know of) for them to request for an invitation. Okay, I know how it feels because I got locked out outside her blog and the funny part is, she can still view mine.
  3. Viewership of a private blog will only go down, never up. While I once thought it can do me some good, I now find it counterproductive.
I apology for making you guys send me requests for the past few days, thanks for your support and hope that my blog can continue to inspire/entertain you!

0 chirping: