Tricks or Treats !?!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Oh, it's Halloween again. Ben's ang moh colleagues in US are telling him they are going to dress up together with the kids and enjoy their holiday.

In Singapore, we don't really celebrate Halloween. At most, you will see people dressing up for parties, in weird outfits, along Orchard Road, Bugis and Cityhall area. The common Halloween activities include trick-or-treat, costume parties,watching horror movies,ghost tours, visiting haunted attractions! Yeah, I received an email from SPI for the visiting and of course, I did not respond to that mail.

Maybe I should try watching scary movies later.. Hahaha...

While on our way home, I saw Stefanie, our new neighbour, bringing her 4 kids out, distributing candies and they are all dressed up in cute outfits. Thanks darlings for your candies and hope you all enjoy the night!

2 chirping:

missytrina~ said...

hee hee the kids in my estate donned super scary outfits... i didn't realise it was hallowen until i saw them

Diana G.B. said...

Hahahaa...those kids I saw were ballerina..so not too bad..