Place Your Orders !?

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Frequent Questions & Answers

1. Can I order cookies for this Christmas? So sorry, I am not taking in any orders for this Christmas.

2. May I know why? It is because I will be away and only be back in Singapore 1 week or more before Christmas.

3. How about Chinese New Year goodies? Yes, I am taking in orders for CNY goodies.

4. What are the goodies? Spicy Shrimp Rolls, Bee Hive Biscuits aka Kuih Goyang, Sinful Choco Cookies.

5. Which are the MUST TRY goodies? My back-by-popular-demand Kuih Goyang and Sinful Choco Cookies.

6. By the way, are you increasing the prices for your goodies? Yes, I am. Please email me for prices.

My sincere apology to those who emailed me for my Christmas Cookies ordering, as Ben and I will be away for a good 3 weeks holidays in the State, I do not have the time to bake for Christmas. Besides, we will be holding a mini housewarming party with our closest buddies and paaji during this period, I somehow foresee that I will be extremely busy in this December and would prefer to not make any commitment.

BUT I am taking orders for Chinese New Year Goodies as requested by many "pioneer customers". For those who really miss the Bee Hive Biscuits and Sinful Choco Cookies, place your orders now to avoid disappointment! Again, I thank you all for your supports!

15 chirping:

Anonymous said...

me me! i wan to order sinful choco cookies X2! any doggies cookies???

Diana G.B. said...

Bren, got it! Doggies cookies - pending because I am afraid I can't handle the orders. Last year, I baked until no lunch no dinner..hahaa..but good also, cut some inches.

Diana G.B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mommysam said...

What is Bee Hive biscuits?

Anonymous said...

my favourites are the doggy cookies and the little BUTTERY flowers. please please.

Anonymous said...

diana, when is cny btw? i heard it's in jan. is it true?

Diana G.B. said...

Sam, you try to google kuih goyang/kuih rose.

CL, i'll try to bake these 2 for you and my old customers..hahaa..

Bren,CNY is on the 26 Jan- 27 Jan 09(mon-tues)

Anonymous said...

diana, if hv doggie cookies, i wan to order 1 bottle. :)

Diana G.B. said...

Bren, okay. count you in.

choochoo said...

sound yummy.i want too.one ea for kuih goyang and sinful choco cookies.

Diana G.B. said...

Piggychoo, noted!

mommysam said...

Wow! Can I have one of each item like Kuih Rose, Kuih Flower, Spicy Shrimp Roll, Doggie Cookies & Choco cookies? As next year CNY, I am staying in Singapore instead of going to Alor Star. Can indulge until I mad before give birth. Haha...

Anonymous said...

D, I want:

3 tubs flowers
3 tubs doggy
2 tubs spicy shrimp rolls

thankies! you may email me at my gmail acct or sms me nearer the date wrt payment/collection ;)

Diana G.B. said...

sam, cl

NOTED! Will email you both later.

mommysam said...

No worries=) Thanks for taking in my order.