Left Out..

Saturday, October 04, 2008

I still remember wishing all nurses " Happy Nurses' Day " on the 1st August. I was at home and this year was the first year for not celebrating it with my fellow colleagues, because I've resigned in Nov 07.
I thought I was left out...until Sister Lee says,

" Diana, this is for you. I've kept it since Nurses' Day, been wanting to pass you this pouch but I kept forgetting."
It was only a pouch to her but to me, it is a gift that told me I was not forgetten. *heartening*

6 chirping:

mommysam said...

Sister Lee is very sweet. Although it's something small but her thoughts is really nice=)

Anonymous said...

yeah.. i'll be very happy too if i got this belated gift~~

Diana G.B. said...

sam,

yaya...I was smiling the whole day leh... macam small kid got sweets...

Marg, you jealous huh...give u loh...hhaa

Anonymous said...

haha... no la.. just happy for u as it shows again that you are a popular person!!! heeee

mommysam said...

Haha... We do not need expensive gifts but it's the thoughts they count.

Diana G.B. said...

Not popular la.. I always eat humble pie , okay. Hhahaha

Sam, yaya. sense of belonging... they keep asking me to work perm but better not, now they all sayang me, I like this feeling..