Unbelievable!

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

For those who just "can't accept" the fact that this is real and YES, no matter how fat you are, if you think you can shed the pounds, YOU CAN! But If you (think you are) pretty but Wicked person with bad personality.
You are UGLY.

More real life stories to share!

Pamela aka HoneyMeow
http://honeymeow.blogspot.com/

100kg Legs Vs 74kg Legs



So you think this is a joke? Another one to share :

Emily Ting aka Shinyshampoo
http://www.shinyshampoo.com/



Impressive, right? So are we all showing off ? *Think twice*

How can I forget my own cousin Brother - ROY, who lose about 20 kgs in 3 months time.






15 chirping:

Mummy N said...

Oh My Gosh!

*double gasp!*

Is that really Roy? I know I haven't seen him in a while but it's only been 3 months!

Geez ... now I want to lose weight too.

Okay Di.
this is it. You know our weekends lunches / dinners aka feasts, count me out.

I MEAN IT!

Diana G.B. said...

Ya, I was like you too, when I saw his photos, taken in SF last week.

You no need to lose weight, just eat healthy. I need to cut down my intake, esp. those bad bad bad calories..

Weekend lunches and dinners? I don't think I wanna involve..haha..

mommysam said...

Haha... So funny;) But really admire their motivation, I am still not there yet to be so highly motivated in losing weight *blah* I felt happy to be able to wear back my pre-pregnancy clothes.

Diana G.B. said...

hahaha...this is what I told Ben also, he said he will be very happy if I can be a slim mummy.

Anonymous said...

wa. no joke sia.
ur cousin came from 45year old man to 26yr old cute guy!
resembles the guy from Foxy Lady drama.

Diana G.B. said...

eh...how come you know his age..haha

mommysam said...

Haha... Tell Ben don't worry. Even though I am HDB Tai Tai. But I definitely know how to upkeep myself.

Diana G.B. said...

Adouh...if I know, I won't put on 6kgs..hahhaa..

Anonymous said...

WAT? Roy is 45? Incredible!!!!

Diana G.B. said...

Jean, he is only 26 - same age as me. Hahahaa.. cute guy? He is still available I think.

Anonymous said...

oh.. haha.. my mistake.
Interpreted it wrongly *wink*
He still looks cute!~ =P

Anonymous said...

Can you please share share how you do it? I put on 1kg every month after my wedding! =(


CL

mommysam said...

Hey Diana - are we born in the same year 1982? Must scold Ben for overfed you=P

Diana G.B. said...

SAM,yaya...huh.. then u got 2 children by the age of 27! how lucky! ENVY ENVY..

CL, this type of fat cannot be cut - my hubby said only VERY XIN FU WIFE will put on weight like this..hhahaa...THE SECRETs are - exercise and eat less..

SAM, both CL's and my hubbies overfed us..

Diana G.B. said...

Jean, I always think he is handsome. Just that he was fat. But he is better than me, he is a RUBBER BAND man, he can put on weight very quickly, so as losing them.