3 Surprises Again!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ben's 30th Birthday is around the corner.. like last year, I am going to give him surprises and YES, 3 surprises again.. Baking?? NO WAY, that's an super old idea, way too ordinary and I am not going to "copy" it.

#1 - Mandarin Oriental Hotel, he knows about checking-in but he is not aware the types of the room we are going to stay. this or this (photo below)? We stayed here on our wedding day and now the cost per room is SGD950! So, are we coming back to the harbour suite?
#2 - Dinner, Mark was kind enough to make a reservation for 2 of us on that night and it will be on the house. Shall we go for Cherry Garden or MELT ?

#3 - Singapore Flyer! Ben is totally clueless about the #3 surprise ..hahaha.. He keeps telling me not to buy anything for him and he keeps thinking that I am going to hire a sexy girl to dance naked in our room! *fat hope*

Why did I post this when it should be a surprise to him? Oh, have I ever mention Ben doesn't read my blog?

5 chirping:

mommysam said...

Great! CK also never read your blog. I think he will blood boil if he saw it. Haha

Diana G.B. said...

hahaha...same same la..these men probably think we talk nonsense so they can't be bother to read.

Mummy N said...

girl
have a great weekend! I am sure ben will be so touched, he'd probably rain you with kisses. :)

mommysam said...

Perharps he find our blog boring compared to their Music, movies, soccer blah blah... Enjoy your dovey night;)

Diana G.B. said...

nat, he didn't leh.. maybe because we smooch too much daily..

hahaha.. but he ever wrote on my blog.

my dovey night? hahaha... I am going to keep it for ourselves..haha..