Household Chores

Friday, October 17, 2008

What can I say? I am truly a blissful wife.. *tearing* When Ben wanted me to be a full time housewife, I knew it is because he doesn't want me to get bullied at work. When I promised him I will try my best to become one, I knew he was very happy and felt appreciated.

When I became bored at home, I told him I want to get back to healthcare industry but on part time basis, he agreed. I told him I will be able to juggle the household chores as well as my work but I soon realised I couldn't but he didn't blame me and now, he even plans a timetable to do the household chores.
Monday - MBR
Tuesday - Study Room
Wednesday - Guest Room
Thursday -Dining Room
Friday - Family Room
Saturday - Laundry + Kitchen
Sunday - Bathrooms

From now onwards, he uses one hour each day to clean up the rooms and I just need to settle the 2 boys' war zone.

6 chirping:

mommysam said...

Don't feel sad. Certain things are just not within your control. Consider bless that no matter what happen your husband is forever here to support you:)

Diana G.B. said...

yup, blessed to have him..hoepfully can be "forever" la..

mommysam said...

Haha... "Forever" no one can assure but as long currently he's nice to you. That's more important than anything else in the world already;) Cherish you Treasure=)

Diana G.B. said...

yeah.. i think every wives deserve this..hehe

mommysam said...

Yes -- every wife deserve to be pamper and get their female side nurtured=)

Diana G.B. said...

yup yup!! AGREE!!