Be a Teacher?

Sunday, September 07, 2008


My jaw drops when I saw this invitation. Don't get it wrong, it is not meant for me but my lovely Ben. Haha..I can't imagine if Ben is a teacher. I always think that it is a noble job, they spend so much time with the students, plenty of (foc)tuition classes even after school, travel to school almost everyday DURING HOLIDAYS ! And one more thing I admire the most - they speak very good English! I regular blogs and some of them are teachers( including my sister), I always enjoy reading them! and do you all know that this " mumbai ah,indian.." is a lecturer for Economics in Raffles Junior College? He is also a theatre coach who writes and directs theatre plays and runs the Multimedia Theatre in the college *and daddy loves this adv*

Oh, the chinese subtitle is for me, a person with bad command of English (otherwise I would be a teacher already.)

1 chirping:

Family First said...

hi, got to know your blog thru KC. May i know if you finally managed to buy a built-in oven and which brand? I am moving to my new house next year (KL) and wish to shop for one now too. Pls email me at family_first3@hotmail.com. Thanks.