Stay In Love with Your Spouse

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Creating and maintaining passion and intimacy in a marriage

Falling in love is easy. Staying in love takes commitment, knowledge and skills. Come and explore the elements of passionate love, pick up skills to enhance the intimacy of your marital relationship and experience a deeper understanding of you and your spouse. Whether you are a soon-to-wed or married couple, there's always room for more tips on how to be a better lover and to spice up your marriage!

About the speaker
Dr Pat Love is an internationally renowned speaker and award-winning (Smart Marriages Impact Award, 2004) presenter at the annual Smart Marriages Conference. She is a licensed marriage and family therapist and has contributed to relationship education and personal development for the past 25 years. She is also the author of popular relationship books Hot Monogamy and The Truth About Love.

Who should attend?
Couples who are planning to marry, those already happily married, and anyone looking for ways to keep the sparks alive!

Registration : $10 per person or $15 per couple (inclusive of tea break and a goodie bag per person)

**Early Bird Special – Register before 1st October to receive a limited edition game set designed for couples! Limited seats available.

Source : http://www.olivegrp.com/patlove/

6 chirping:

mommysam said...

Sounds interesting. Are you going? I want to go and listen.

Diana G.B. said...

I am not going. Ben said we don't have to go..not enough time to kiss already..hahaa.. But I strongly encourage couples to attend.

mommysam said...

Haha... I want to go but nobody help me look after my son. I emailed the person, he said the seminar room has no space for my son there to nap:( So too bad:'(

Diana G.B. said...

Oh...that's too bad.. we need to babysit my niece on that day, my sister and bil are going..

mommysam said...

I see! Must be very interesting talk. Such a waste - I need to miss it bcos I have no help. In-laws in Malaysia, My parents need to work.

Diana G.B. said...

aiyah,nvm. MORE Talks are coming..