Tiffany Tiffany..

Sunday, September 21, 2008

"Instead of normal polishing, we send them for deep polishing and it will be 90% new but then again, it will still be oxide and you must wrap them up with tissue paper before keeping them individually in their pouch."

Damn, Ben is paying $60 for polishing these 3 pieces and polishing used to be FOC, yeah, 3 years ago? No way, I got my bean in year 2006 and another one in year 2007. Bullshit! Next time don't buy anything from T & Co..*besides ring, I'm eyeing at a simple ring, did someone mention I can get them cheaper in US?*

7 chirping:

mommysam said...

Wow! Now have to pay, that's ridculous.

mommysam said...

I think cheaper is because you have tourist tax rebate. Meanwhile if you are there, I know what to get for maternity. A couple of full panel capris, whick look like that >> http://www.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=6022. My tummy get very big during pregnancy hence I need some support. Looking at most S$20 per pc but what size to get?

Diana G.B. said...

yeah..so sian leh, wear also sian, don't wear lagi sian..

Diana G.B. said...

hey sam, no problem about the full panel capris, if I can find one there. will get it for you. size ar? I don't know leh. why not you go to GAP singapore and look at the sizes..then roughly know which one to get.

mommysam said...

Thanks Diana=) It's just me don't like to wear pants. hee hee...

Diana G.B. said...

same same..i don't like either.

Diana G.B. said...

same same..i don't like either.