As Promised...

Monday, September 29, 2008

Here you are..

I don't remember when did I take these photos but I feel bad for myself. My health was bad, my BP was higher than my peer. So, if you wanna lose weight, for whatever reasons,

YOU CAN DO IT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO!


Okay, I know, Ben said you guys are going to laugh at me, I am fine, go ahead and laugh your lungs out.hahahaa..I am wondering what the heck was on my ex's mind. Oh well, I am getting convinced now that his taste isn't that good anyway. - Said Ben. *so mean*

Photo taken in 2004


18 chirping:

Anonymous said...

I am amazed how you managed to lose those kilos.... Kudos to you! =)

Michelle said...

Hi Diana,
Very impress to you that exercise can make u slim sooo much.

rgds
Michelle/batman

Anonymous said...

u did a good job..
salute u ~

Anonymous said...

Nana.. u really did a good job! *salute*

mommysam said...

Diana - this is a real life version of 200 pound beauty. But your result is even better than mine (Please don't get offended - I hope my compliment don't sound sacrastic). I used to be 53-55kg then after pregnancy I tipped to 73kg. Now back to only 57kg. Hopefully after this pregnancy can be back to my former size like 53-55kg. See I still heavier than you:(

Mummy N said...

hey girl
there is nothing to laugh about. if anything else, every one should be applauding you for successfully losing all the extra weight. and for anyone who is tipping the scales the other way, will know how difficult it is to even lose 1 kg, not to mention, 30 kg!

So there, give yourself a pat on your back. :)

and I am not saying this just because I am your sis.

right, readers?

Diana G.B. said...

Sam, you're taller than me, so with your weight, you are THIN. Unlike me, I am very short leh. Suppose to be 45kg.

Diana G.B. said...

Nat...look at my tummy now..how?

Diana G.B. said...

Thanks Mich for your kind words.. photos here are to motivate my fellow friends.

Diana G.B. said...

Margaret, so fat now still go haagen dazs

Anonymous said...

haha.. okie okie.. have to stop all the non-sense now. keke.. i still have 6more kgs to go!! hope it won't be more from now on! hahaha

mommysam said...

Diana - no lah! I am avarage height only at 160cm. I suppose to be 50kg. Don't feel bad about Haaden Dazs, you should feel proud to be so slim now, as compared to before. Seriously I feel proud for you to be able to make it.

Diana G.B. said...

Sam, thanks for your sweet words.

Margaret, same la, I also have 6 kilos to go.. still got voucher leh. next round bring cheryl to share the fat.

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. cheryl will be sad if she knows that she's just the extra one to help us to cut down our fat intake.. hahaha... jk jk..

i cant wait to see her enjoying her favorite ice cream~~! oh, i miss her much!

mommysam said...

Haha... How come you have so much Haagen Dazs vouchers? Don't worry, eat that then don't eat dinner or lunch. Don't feel guilty mah:p

Diana G.B. said...

Margaret, won't la. Ben said he misses her " after eating ice cream look" hahaha...rememeber her mouth and her reaction when her mum started to count " 1..2..."

Diana G.B. said...

Sam, I redeemed from Citibank and starhub. We spent a lot on citibank credit and their points are really pathetic!

Anonymous said...

haha.. yeah.. i cant stop laughing whenever i think of it.. LOL