Happy Birthday To "You"

Monday, September 01, 2008

You'll never know how many times I played this song in that blxxdy year.


To Love You More - Celine Dion

You'll never know how much tears I've shed in that st*pid year.

You'll never know that I still remember you like this song .


But you are right, now I've stopped listening to all these songs

By the way, I thank you for writing me that email, yeah, that one asking me to consult a psychologist. *punch you* . You know what? I didn't consult one. Hahahaha. Well, I don't think you are one of my readers so you obviously won't know that I am wishing you but to those who know who am I referring to, please convey this message on my behalf,"

5 chirping:

mommysam said...

Hey! You sicko just stop bugging Diana. Everything is History so can you f**king live in Present.

Diana G.B. said...

wah..u so emotional than me leh...haha..this birthday boy is actually my 初恋情人. Not that sicko, I only remember my 初恋情人's bday, phone number, email and home address. just cant forget. don't know why.but he is not a good person also.too 肤浅.he dumped me bcos i was too fat then when i loss weight, he told ppl we were together! lame...

Diana G.B. said...

and my hubby said," those who share the same birthday tend to smell the same..." hahaha... his bday is on 2/9

mommysam said...

Haha... I thought it's 'that one'. Sorry - walau some man just don't realised they used to have a "bao" with them. Geez....Can't believe the reason he boke off with you. Puke puke puke... Meanwhile Happy Belated Birthday=) Wish to join your spree for Gap/ Old Navy but looks like got to join another time:( No money this month:'(

Diana G.B. said...

hahaha..the gap spree ar.. exchange rate gone up and I've promised ben not to purchase anything this month so I also can't join. My friend is preggy so she wants to get some gap maternity clothes, looks good leh.. if I preggy now I will definitely buy too. cheaper than Sg!