Join YOUR SAY now!

Monday, September 15, 2008


Some of you may receive an invitation to join Your Say, don't hesitate! Just Join ! The invitation was sent out by me. if you didn't received any, it is because I don't have your email, so you can either gimme yours or go to their website and join !

I came to know about it from HER WORLD magazine in 2004 as it featured an article on earning extra cash by participating in marketing research surveys.

and now you wonder...

Go join now and see if you can earn extra cash like me. Please note that I am not advertising for them, I really hope to share with all my readers as I myself have already joined as a member (foc) and I attended their survey and I did receive cash after the short survey.

4 chirping:

mommysam said...

How this things work? Sorry I am a bit mountain tortise.

Diana G.B. said...

aiyah, i also dun know how/when i join until i received invitation..basically just join & wait..on n off will receive email from YOUR SAY asking you to do a short survey, if you're shortlised, they will call on your mobile & you'll go to their office(reserch co). After a short survery (ranging from 10min-2hour) you will receive cash( i got $80 and $40 after 2 surveys )It is not on monthly basis, depending what kind of survey and whether or not you're the one they need. Go there,sit sit, sometimes eat eat a little snack and then CHAT CHAT..

mommysam said...

In that case, I cannot join because I am in Advertising line:'(

Diana G.B. said...

=( yahor...