Scares the hell out of me

Thursday, September 04, 2008

I was sitting comfortably, chatting over msn. Suddenly, there was sound coming from the roof, I mean from the ceiling. *something is walking* and my mind went wild *something is crawling!* I quickly got up off my chair and walked towards the door. No No No I didn't walk out, I waited a while..... *putting my hand on the door knob* well, just in case you know...

*BOOM!!!*

Yuck! Is a White CAT! I ran out immediately to Mr. McCallum's office and told him," THERE IS A CAT IN MY ROOM!" He was laughing non stop, asking me if I have given first aid to that little cat *roll eyes* and his laughter caught Mr.Whitehead's attention. Both men opened my room door...

"oh dear, that's a cute little cat.." said Mark and Wesley.

I think the cat was terrified and tried to get out of the room through the windows but Mr. McCallum said the cat will definitely fall to death if we were to open the windows. So, we all stood back and let the door widely opened. The traumatised cat ran for his life when he sensed that we were not going to catch him *as if*

0 chirping: