Häagen-Dazs

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Today clinic was really busy, as most muslim staff went on half day leave and I got "stucked" in the room with Dr Nancy right after my break at 1pm. She is really a very nice doctor and she laughs a lot! So sorry for not able to pick up calls and plentiful of messenges in my inbox, yeah, about 50 of them. Please allow me to reply you all after my hectic day, I still have 2 more boys to settle after work. Oh, talk about after work, Ben and I went to Häagen-Dazs as I wanted so much to eat their ice-cream *remember my voucher?* We were told that the fondue can feed 4 pax and we called Margaret immediately !

You could tell, we were having a great time at Häagen-Dazs!
Sinful Sinful.. We spent $53 for the fondue.. It was really nice and we will definitely come back with Cheryl!

0 chirping: