Wishlist - valid during housewarming only

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Well, unless there are a lot of colours to choose from, or else, a stainless steel or metallic will never go wrong. Items are sorted in ascending order based on their estimated prices.
- Philips /Panasonic Toaster

- Philips Steam Iron (taken)

Delonghi Kettle with Concealed Heating Element (taken)

- Sanyo Clock Radio

- Philips /Panasonic Rice Cooker

- Novita Reminiscence Fan Circa 1962 (Luscious Cream) (taken)

- Panasonic Microwave
Osim iEcologi Vacuum Cleaner
Lastly, Beetles Volkswagen !! The one who gives us this will get free flow of fruit punch and cakes supply for a year! Haha..
Don't know which model we like? To make your life easier, just text me and I'll let you know..Hahaa.. *I look like yaogui* I know, you somehow hoping that I won't invite you to my housewarming party, right? Tell you what, go to GOH AH BEE, their prices slash at least 20% compare to departmental stores'.

0 chirping: