Hack "you" away

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Finally this day has come...

I woke up earlier and got everything ready, except our cheque book, yeah, I just couldn't find it, well, you know, when you know you're about to move out, bags, letters(lots of them) are everywhere... I know it is "somewhere there" on my desk and even though my desk is only 5 ft long, I assure you will never able to find your stuff if you ever put your stuff here. Don't believe me? Ask Margaret.

Ok, sorry for digressing. That's mean I'll need to go to the nearest ATM and draw CASH, a total of SGD2k for the reno deposit. Ben was worried, so worried that after drawing 20 pcs of $50 bucks, (I thought he left to work)I was attracted by Hello Kitty stuff next to the ATM, So I walked right in and I was about to touch the rice cooker *lifting my hand* I SAW BEN standing at the other end of the store, telling me to KEEP the CASH PROPERLY. *showin' Fangs* I am not a small girl la~

After saying bye bye to the Hello Kitty, I went to our place to open the door for the workers and signed on the dotted line after saying HELLO to James. He is a nice guy and another good news to me, he stays very near mum's place, I am so lucky because I can take free ride.

After settling some paper work, I headed to the town to shop for kitchen and toilet accessories. Met Nat at Bugis and we chatted like there is no tomorrow. Hahaha..

Okay, for you to peep : See the busybody's finger? Next time, don't touch the broken tiles..

0 chirping: