Under stress?

Thursday, June 19, 2008

" yeah, is not the first time and you can only excite a person this much.."

How could someone react this way when he knows he is going to get a promotion soon? I still remember he was so happy when he got his promo in end 2006 and he even told me the next one won't come so soon, at least another 3-4 years time. When the company promo him in less than 2 years time, it shows that he is performing pretty well and I would say his work obviously recognised by his bosses. To make it worse, he said the same thing to his boss *straggle* and this man even said the boss agreed with him. *faint*

Maybe he is under a lot of stress at work, he seldom brings "stress" home so I don't know. He always come home with (lots of) kisses, hugs and laughters. Maybe I should give him a surprise ...

0 chirping: