The Wishbone

Monday, June 16, 2008

Everyone love to test their luck and their skills when it comes to a wishbone pulling contest. Haha.. It can be easily found whenever you have chicken/ turkey on your dining table. Today, I found this little wishbone and I taught Ben how to pull it. Whoever gets the bigger half after the break gets to make a wish. So, guest who won the contest?

Okay, BEN is the winner!!! *bleh* His wish: Someone can do the dishes for 5/7. All right, his wish is granted! You know what will be my wish if I won? " To get another LV bag " *bleh* Ben was laughing so loud when I told him. *slap*Talk about wishbone..suddenly thought of someone who added me into her facebook few days back -> Stefanie Eckmann! That's my cousin sister who stays in Germany. Pretty, isn't she? Hope she won't kill me for stealing photo from her facebook.

We gave her a wishbone pendant as a gift during her stay in 2004. Too bad she couldn't make it too my wedding last year, wonder when are we going to meet next time... mm, maybe we should travel to Europe in 2009, let's pray hard for lower taxes for air tickets!

Updates : Stef is coming on 1st July and she is going to stay in Sg for a 1/12, how I wish I can have long holiday...with Ben la~

0 chirping: