tiles , lightings, furniture

Saturday, June 21, 2008

We've done choosing tiles for bathrooms today at Hafary and we wanted to go Ikea to get some lights BUT .. we cancel the trip as I left my friends card at home. Why? I didn't even bring my concession card as I left wallet at home this morning! Since we were choosing tiles at balestier, we decided to buy some lightings from palace of light(recommended by some forum members).

Total damage : $1180 and we are not done yet, there are still 8-9 lights to be bought tomorrow and I need to go back to IMM ( one of these days ) to buy our sofa and still *faint* need to go back to changi road and ubi road to get some of our furniture from poland.
Please don't ask me why didn't I post any photos of our loots. It is because I am still not ready to reveal our theme as there is one 抄猫around. But if you really kepo, can pm me your email. *grin*

0 chirping: