Milestone

Saturday, June 21, 2008

From Courtship -> ROMed -> Chinese Wedding Banquet -> ?

Yeah, we've gone this far and we are glad we finally got a house of our own, without any hiccups. We were hesitate, whether to reveal our "big purchase" but stay tune, who knows I might wanna "show off" after renovation? *joking* but I will definitely consider an "open house" to those who keen to get mr. low to renovate their new place. If I am super happy with his workmanship and everything goes smooth, I may send some photos to some magazines. *crossing my fingers*


Anyway, we've gone to the house to do some inspection and finally decided to engage mr low from boon siew; gosh I didn't even bargain for anything. But I am going to do more research as well as going around the island hunting for furniture and home appliances. Talk about GSS for this year, it will be lightings, tables, chairs, sofa and many more..


0 chirping: