PEACE

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I don't normally take nap but I did today as I was so frustrating with those contractors and my new neighbour, a typical BMW. Not only that, I woke up by the noisy created by those kids playing at the playground. I realise nowadays children don't play at playground, they SCREAM and SHOUT!

Don't get me wrong, we have yet to move to our new place. Talk about it, our new place is quiet and quiet and quiet. In fact, this is our main concern when we view all units.

The Criteria :
- SUPER QUIET
- Away from SCHOOLS
- Away from STREETS
- Away from PLAYGROUNDS
- Away from BASKETBALL COURT
- Away from BUS STOPS

- Away from MSCP
- NO young children on same level
- NO noon sun

- Mid Level or above
- Area >140sqm

I know I know, some of you must be thinking, I might as well stay in the mountain or somewhere in the jungle, some can even suggest to get some loan from loan shark to buy a ulu land to build my own nest.

BUT no no no, WE've FOUND OUR DREAM HOUSE. Here is the beautiful view from our living room balcony and our MBR. Arrggghhh..my blog will soon talking about reno reno reno and I am going to bore all my readers to death. Hahaha..

3 chirping:

mommysam said...

Where you got your new place & how much? Haha... I stay at Commonwealth, the new 40 storey but now I am thinking to move house after 5 years stay there:p I am thinking to buy a Massionate or bigger 4 room flats in Sunset Way. As I find the area there very quiet. Hehe...

Diana G.B. said...

Eh..v pte ltd, can tell you in PM. by the way, I always like west because near town but now think again, we don't need to stay near the town as I've stopped working and hubby is fine with the area we are staying now.

mommysam said...

Yeah! Do share with me in Cozy PM:p He have car - location is ok and since you're not working. Then no need to rush to work like me:( If I can don't work, i wouldn't mind to stay any place that must be quiet. So can have quality time sharing with my kid on environment more on Green rather than Cars.