The Wife in Shanghai

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I hang up the clothes, iron his working tees and I make him coffee. I go shopping during the day time and wait for him to have dinner together in the evening.

My time is kinda hard to spend in Shanghai. To be frank, a bit boring and I want to go back to Singapore. I have no kitchen here, or else I can cook something.

So, my first day in Shanghai without Ben. I had breakie at St. Regis Hotel before I took a cab to Puxi. Went to Shanghai Old Street walked around and had their 南翔小笼包, yeah the famous one and I queued for 30min. It doesn't taste good to me actually, the skin is quite thick, I still like Ding Tai Fung's鼎泰丰.

Spot the Hello Kitty?

Took a cab back to hotel and called for Masseurs. Not very fantastic but she was good.

At 1830hrs, Ben finally came back and we walked to 八佰伴 and had our dinner at this Let's go Hong Kong Cafe. Food was nice, not salty/oily.

Here is the best part...

In the middle of the night, tummy started to churn and I ended up in the bathroom, having cold sweat and diarrhoea. It was so terrible, the world was like spinning and I had to wake Ben up. Luckily Ben was all right.

Main Suspect - 南翔小笼包
Reason - As this is the only food I had during the day without Ben.

0 chirping: