~Supportive Supportive~

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Woke up this morning around 830am, Ben was already sitting in front of his laptop. I saw him bringing in the house phone into our room, by the way, I didn't know the extension was enough for him to to do that.

" Honey, what are you doing?" *half awake, still on the bed*

" There will be a conference call from US later." *back facing me*

" You need to shower the Smoochie today, you know that?" *wondering tone*

" Yeah, but my conference will be from 9am-1030am and we need to leave the house by 11am." *frowning*

" Why?" *duh*

" Our passports are still at my office and need to collect your visa." *I was like WTH*

What's next? (Of course I have to) Got off the bed after tidying and lil' Smoochie happily followed me into the shower room.

While he was conferencing, I cleared and washed the war zone(of Smoochie & Twistie). Mopped the whole house and waited for him in the living room(watching HBO).

Here I am waiting for him (again) at his desk, YEAH, Bingo! I am in his office, facing the 24 inch LCD, typing every words and hearing my stomach grumbling.

Looks like the Milo cannot satisfied my hunger now and guess what, he is NOW HAVING CONFERENCE AGAIN in the conference room!!

But, I know he feels very sorry (& HungRY too)about this and he will sayang sayang me more more later.

So, is tough huh to be a Supportive Wife? After all these years, I realised I've become more patience, thanks to Ben who taught me how to distress and learn to relax. See, I am using my time blogging.

0 chirping: