淮海中路 & 正大廣場

Friday, December 07, 2007

It is just like Singapore Orchard Road or I should say Hong Kong Kowloon. Lots of shopping centres. I went to this Hong Kong Plaza and saw 糖朝,许留三,大家乐. Make me miss Hong Kong food oh.
Don't know how come I came to Fuxing Garden. Nice huh? Winter..winter..As I've got nothing to do *again* so I spent nearly an hour at the beauty parlour, having my eyelashes extension done by the local at rmb99. Result is GOOD. So happy..

Then I went for my lunch, yeah alone. At this local fast food restaurant called 真功夫.

REALLY FAST, OKAY? They serve to you within 80 seconds, mine was 58 seconds. Later in the evening, Ben and I went to Super Brand Mall 正大廣場. It is really a Huge mall to me! There are 8 levels!! I seriously think it is much bigger than Vivocity.

We had our dinner at Ding Tai Fung 鼎泰丰--->BEST dinner so far. Services and standards are equally better than Singapore. We spent a good 3 hours shoppin' and we got

1. 王力宏 - 情敌贝多芬 YES!! HIS VERY FIRST ALBUM!

2. Beyond - 光辉岁月


I know I know, why buy this right?


IS 经典 ok?

BEST PART : We couldn't get any cab around 1030pm at 陆家嘴. There were many cabs but not willing to fetch any customers. Some said maybe they're booked or maybe they just 拒载 ---> for whatever reasons. Waited for around 15 minutes, I simply hailed and was shocked when the cab stopped right in front of me. Ben and I quickly got into the cab. We were so glad as we finally got out of this place and there were still MANY on the road waiting for cabs. poor thing. I know I know, why not take MTR right? FYI, service ends at 1045pm.


So, my advice to all, LEAVE THIS PLACE BEFORE 10 PM to


  • Avoid the crowd

  • Be able to go home

0 chirping: