Jimmy Lin 林志颖

Monday, December 31, 2007

Sorry if you don't like Jimmy Lin
I used to LOVE HIM A LOT during my primary school days. Whenever I looked at his photos, I would smile automatically. I must agree that the "cute" word in dictionary should include his photo.Hahahaha.. A new year is coming, when I look back, these were the days I missed the most, sharing idols' photo card, collection of anything about our idol from cassettes, idol magazines to key chains and T-shirts. Mind you, I still remember every songs of his and after karaokin' , I switched off the computer with teary eyes... Suddenly, I miss my school days and miss all my old friends.

Calling for all Class 1A-6A (1989-1994) San Min (1) TI, Perak. If you are one of my blog readers, leave me a msg.





2 chirping:

Anonymous said...

test test

Hoho, I wasn't with you during the jimmy lin time. Maybe you should blog one about Daniel Chan, the dong dong, whahaha.

btw....where is your pics and video that you promised ar....tsk tsk

ST

Diana G.B. said...

aiyoh, sorry! too many things happened until i forgot..will get Ben to burn it!!