Makan Session?

Thursday, December 27, 2007

I know I know..from the photos, it does look like another makan session for us today, half yes and half no!

We, I mean the Lian's family, parents, Ben and I met at Maxwell Market today for lunch and I was so happy ---> to be able to eat Xing Xing odeh ondeh, Famous peanut soup with peanut filled dumpling, Tian Tian Chicken Rice !
See, is always good to have many people eating out at a famous food centre, I can order many food at one go and share with many people...Still, I think I am over fed.
Our main reason for meeting up today is to go SIM LIM Square. Yeah, to get some stuff for Chris's computer. After spending a thousand dollar, we had dinner at Whampoa Food Market. Here we ordered Fish Head Hot Soup Pot! Total Damage :$30 for 4 adults and 1 child.

YUM YUM ---> worthy! Will definitely come again..



0 chirping: