The "Pissed" Hotel

Saturday, December 08, 2007

This is one of the famous hotel named 和平饭店 and it is suppose to be located somewhere around Nanjing East Road. I passed by the hotel last week and I was telling Ben just now that maybe we should just pop by to take some nice photos.

Ben was already quite tired and the bitterly cold weather at 9 deg celcius tonight is really unbearable due to the strong wind. He was good enough to walk for 30 minutes and I realised that maybe the hotel is not at NER.

"Sorry babe, I can't find The Peace Hotel.."

"Is okay, honey. Maybe 拆掉了"----> Obviously he is trying to make me feel better..

I REALLY FEEL SO 不好意思啰! If he was the one who had me walked for so long and found nothing, I will surely go mad. Then I said,

"Wabee, we will find this "Pissed Hotel" again, tomorrow..okay?"

0 chirping: