"Home" Alone..again

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

My tummy still a little bit uncomfortable but I am pretty much better now. Ben left his laptop with me so I could surf during the morning but he will have to bring it back after lunch as he is going to chair a meeting at 4pm.

So, today is a "REST DAY" for me, no shopping-----> said Ben.

We had some Chinese local food at the hotel Carrianna Restaurant. Trust me, it was so awkard as there wasn't any guests during the lunch time so the waitresses were overly 'attentive'.

My papaya juice and Ben's OJ.-->nice

Dessert --> too milky..
After lunch, I was alone again so I decided to go to the pool. The water temperature is 28 deg celsius and I had the whole pool by myself. After a good swim, I rested in the room till Ben came back at 7pm, we had dinner at 干锅居.

Is FREEZING COLD today --->6 deg cel !

0 chirping: