Reunion Dinner at Steve's place

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Need not explain more, I am just plain lazy to go through one by one, guess everyone is eating the same things at home. There are abalone, chicken, chinese sausages with leek, prawn, blah blah...actually more more more..I love Aunt Monique's mushroom with fa chai, not to forget, steve's sharkfin soup! Picture showing some of the dishes, did I mention this is the another table? YES there were 2 tables yesterday as 18 of us were eating together. I'll try to show more pics of Cheryl and ME in my new clothes.YES I just bought it a day before new year, finally! total damage of $100 for the dress. stop bugging me, I'll show pic, maybe tomorrow or day after.. I am still waiting for my little hubby to come back from Kluang. Baby, I miss u alot..

0 chirping: