Love my Papillio

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Don't tell me you don't know what is papillio!!! I finally got my birkenstock sandals from germany, I really love the sandals and I really have a few now in my wishlist, Ben is going to kill me!! Hahahaha, look at the price and tell me you won't buy it, so cheap! but too bad I am still waiting the refund from Baumhouse, hopefully can get the money asap. Thanks baby for the X'mas gift, don't forget my LV too please? Ben was asking if I willing to replace my LV bag with Burberry Bag, well girls, tell me what to do? His office is just next to Burberry office and for sure he can get staff price for Burberry, but I was thinking to just walk in right now as they are having up to 40% off for selected items! God please spare me some time to spend my money!! Did I say I got bonus this month? Oh is not a lot as there is only 25%, I've taken the 75% in June. Everything must increase but not my weight, I am 52kg now and again my 2006 resolution- as slim as I can as I want to be a beautiful brides on Good Friday! I think I am forever a fat girl, oh no....

Oh yah, after the renovation, I am thinking of hiring a maid, but Ben afraid the maid will kill me or throw me out from the window, did you read newspaper, those maids nowadays are a bit...well... So part time maid has come into the picture, my ex agency, Firstcare is still my choice as .... I've paid the agent. Hopefully this time I can have a better one. Oh no, I think I still need to mop the rooms, with my laminte flooring, don't think I will let her damp mop and you know these aunties sometimes they just hack care.

Did I mention I ordered KFC and McDonalds more than 10 times in Dec? I hate delivery food now. I was so tired today after work and was asking Ben to have his dinner at foodcourt, as I know he doesn't like to pack home, he called me again when reached and asked me to join him, I refused and guess what, he came home with food!

1 chirping:

Diana G.B. said...

Oh yah? I called and asked to pay agency fee...again..